We are proud member of the Team PRP network. If you purchased your parts through the PRP network and are requesting an RMA please, follow their guidelines.
If you purchased your parts through Ebay and are requesting an RMA, please follow their guidelines
It is our My Auto Store promise to all customers whether shipped by way of carrier or delivered personally by one of our delivery drivers that no part leaves our facility without a pre-delivery inspection and sign-off from one of our auto parts specialists. It is our goal to make this policy as effortless as possible.
- All requests for returns must be have the original order invoice #, and whether or not you have the original packaging, photos and the reason for the return included in the RMA form (below). You will receive a response within 1 full business day.
- Items must be in the same condition in which they were purchased and must not have been tampered with, or disassembled in any way.
- Once your return is approved, you will be provided an RA# (Return Authorization Number).
- That return number MUST be on the returned merchandise. This is the only way we can track the return process and make sure a refund is made to the correct order.
- 30-day “Buyer’s Remorse” (from invoice date) return policy, any sealed item / non tampered item. After 30 days you would be covered under the warranty period for credit or exchange.
- Any expense of returning parts to My Auto Store is the purchaser’s responsibility. Shipping and Handling Fees will not be refunded.
Any & all items returned without a Return Authorization # are subject to immediate refusal. All items will be inspected upon return to ensure every return is in the condition in which it was approved for the return.
Parcel Damage: We ask that all items be inspected for damage, and that damage be reported to the returns team within 7 business days. Any clearly damaged packages be refused upon delivery if possible. Please take photos of the package damage as this will help speed up the return process.
Freight Damage: We ask that you fully inspect each item for damage (both internal & external). We ask that you check the box and the unit before signing for the delivery. Please take photos of the package damage as this will help speed up the return process. Please note that accessory parts on engines or other parts are not warrantied, this means refusal of these items due to damage may incur a re-stock fee.
Defective or Wrongly Shipped Items:
- Follow the return policy above – We will ship a new one once the RA# is issued or credit your order if a replacement is not available.
- Send a call-tag and issue a refund.
- Defective – if it is defective it must be confirmed by our warranty department prior to refund being issued or replacement being sent out.
Buyer Remorse: Buyer will be responsible for shipping fees incurred both ways (to and from) the delivery point. Some instances of buyer’s remorse may result in a re-stocking fee of up to 25%. Credits will not be provided if the part is:
- Returned to our facility damaged.
- If items have been installed (partial or full).
- If the item is not what we shipped out.
- If any items have been removed off the item; not in the same condition that My Auto Store shipped the item.
Re-Stocking Fee: A 25% re-stocking fee may apply to any item received back to My Auto Store that appears to have been open and have parts missing from what was shipped. All items are checked before they leave the warehouse. Any items that are not received in the condition we shipped them may be charged a re-stock fee or refused and returned at the buyer’s expense.
Credits: My Auto Store will process all refunds / credits applicable within 3-5 business days. Refunds shall not exceed the original purchase price.
Disclaimer: My Auto Store reserves the right to deny any return due to customer negligence. Do not install mis-shipped or wrong products. No returns on electrical items.