Before the part you need makes it to your door, you can be assured that it has gone through four levels of quality control.
We purchase our donor vehicles in-person at insurance auctions. Prior to purchasing, our buyers complete a thorough visual inspection, examining the vehicle’s mileage, the running condition of the engine and the overall condition of the vehicle’s body and interior parts.
Once a donor vehicle reaches our facility, one of our specially-trained inventory professionals combs through every nook and cranny of the vehicle, examining and taking note of the specific condition of each drivetrain, body, suspension and interior part.
Before parts are removed from donor vehicles, our team of dismantling technicians are trained to re-inspect each part for fluids leaks, engine compression, accident damage and missing hardware.
Whether shipped by way of UPS or delivered personally by one of our delivery drivers, no part leaves our facility without a pre-delivery inspection and sign-off from one of our auto parts specialists.
Mechanical Warranty Duration and Terms
The duration of the warranty period is indicated on the front of the invoice. If no warranty information is listed on the front of the invoice, the following warranty period applies.
|Repair Shops||Direct Consumer||Parts Yards||Exports|
|6 months part only warranty||6 months part only warranty||90 day part only warranty||No warranty|
All warranties begin at the date of purchase (invoice date) not at the date of installation. Warranties are non-transferable and only applies to original purchaser. At its option, MAS will repair, replace or refund the purchase price of the part in the event of a failure. MAS reserves the right to replace failed parts with equal to or greater than original mileage parts. All warranty claims must accompany original invoice.
Mechanical Warranty Disclaimer and Validation
- Engines: are guaranteed against knocking and excessive smoking. Your warranty is voided if engines heat tab is melted or removed. Engine warranties are limited to defects in the block, heads, pistons, crankshafts, camshafts, rockers, and oil pumps. All other parts included are considered accessories or extra parts. While engines may come with additional accessories, these are not covered under any warranty and are included to aid in the convenience of installation.
- Transmissions: are warrantied to be in good working order against any slippage or shifting failures. Any accessories such as but not limited to: modulators, governors, electrical controls, linkage, mounts, seals, gaskets or fluids are not covered under warranty.
- Differentials: All internal lubricated parts within the drive axle housing are guaranteed in good working condition at the time of purchase. In order for the warranty to be valid, there are standard “Recommended Installation/Replacement Procedures” for Engines, Transmissions, Transfer Cases and Differentials. Failure to provide proof any of these steps were not taken by will void the warranty. Upon installation buyer agrees to follow vehicles regular maintenance as recommended by manufacturer and may be required to provide proof of such activities in the event of a warranty claim.
RECOMMENDED INSTALLATION/REPLACEMENT PROCEDURES
NO WARRANTY, NO REFUND, NO EXCHANGE – ITEMS SOLD “AS IS”
OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All other parts not listed above are sold “AS-IS” unless a warranty is specifically listed on the front of the invoice
- Warranties do not cover any labor costs
- Returnable parts are subject to acceptance and discretion of MAS and must be in the same condition as when sold. Any accepted part returned must be accompanied by the original sales receipt and will be subject to a 25% restocking fee. MAS is not responsible for buyer error.
- Shipping and Handling charges are non refundable unless otherwise stated
- All implied warranties, including warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, are limited to the durat ion of this warranty and do not cover incidental or consequential damages. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion of inciden tal or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you sp ecific legal rights, and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state.
- The purchaser hereby understands that due to the nature of used auto parts, any liability of MAS from all causes shall be limited to the price paid for the goods sold or provided. If a part sold by MAS is defective, liability shall be limited to the replacement of the part or a remedy not to exceed the price paid for the part , at MAS’s option.
- Payment not received by due date will result in an additional charge of 1.5% per month (18% per year) and in addition the customer is responsible for all costs of collection, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and other fees incurred in the collection process.
- ATTENTION CHECK WRITERS: If your check is dishonored or returned for any reason you will be required to pay $35.00 for retuned check fee. Credit on your account will be restricted until payment is made.
Do you have a question about your part’s warranty?
Reach out to us by filling out this form and one of our parts experts will get back to you as soon as possible.